ICEOS 2015 Meeting
9th International Congress on Early Onset Scoliosis (ICEOS)
Thursday, November 19 and Friday, November 20, 2015
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center
Program Co-chairs John B. Emans, MD and Michael P. Glotzbecker, MD invite you to historic Boston Massachusetts for the 9th Annual ICEOS meeting.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for orthopaedic and neurological surgeons, fellows and residents who include pediatric spinal deformity surgery in their practices. In addition, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and physicians providing non-operative care of spinal deformities may also benefit.
Abstract Submissions accepted June 3 - August 17, 2015
Registration Deadline: October 26, 2015
Hotel Reservation Deadline: October 26, 2015 at 5:00 pm EDT
CME Learning Objectives
As a result of this activity, the participants should be better able to:
- Describe growth of the spine & chest growth, and how to make decisions on treatment of early onset spinal deformity.
- Diagnose and recognize the natural history of syndromes causing early onset spinal deformity.
- Describe and minimize treatment complications of infection and neurologic damage.
- Identify biomechanical issues of immature bone, vertebrae, and ribs which affect treatment of EOS.
- Describe pulmonary physiology as it relates to EOS.
The program will be presented in English.
Behrooz A. Akbarnia, MD
San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders
La Jolla, CA | USA
John B. Emans, MD
Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MA | USA
Michael P. Glotzbecker, MD
Boston Children's Hospital
Boston, MA | USA
David L. Skaggs, MD
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA | USA
Growing Spine Foundation
555 E. Wells Street, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
T: (414) 276-6445
F: (414) 276-3349